Monday, July 30, 2012

New York City Day 51: Last Monday

Oh why'd the week have to start off with a summer cold?! Ugh! I have strep throat and am not too pleased about that. I think Demeshia and Lauren F. did this to me! To make matters worse, I forced myself to drink a substance that I've protested against in the pastel tea! I drank two cups of that vile liquid and to no avail, I'm still sick.

I went to the Grio and continued working on a slideshow about man bags...I'll be doing a MOS (Man on the street) interviews this Sunday about the Olympics so that should be pretty cool I think.

After the Grio, I came back home ate some noodles and took a nap for about 2 1\2 hours. I hope tomorrow isn't as bad.

This will be my last blog that I write for the Reid Group on a Monday. It's a sad day indeed, but all good thing's must come to an end so I hear. On a lighter note, we've just been told that we're going to be going to GMA in the AM! We're going to have the opportunity to meet the astounding Ms. Robin Roberts! So follow back up with me tomorrow and see how that experience was!

No comments:

Post a Comment