Sunday, July 29, 2012

New York City Day 50: Less than a week!

Aaaaaah! Today marks the 1st day of the last week that we'll be here :-( It's crazy! I don't know what to think at this point! This is the last Sunday I'll be writing for the Reid Group :-(. Well, before it get's too emotional, let me go on to tell you about my day.

I made it a mark for me to be productive today and it was a success! I washed clothes and applied for several jobs in Atlanta. I didn't want to be too picky with the job application process. I feel like I need to be back out there in the work force so I'm taking this job thing pretty serious! Afterwards, I did Aleisha's hair. After that, I went with Demeshia to get some soul food she was craving this restaurant called "Amy Ruth" because she recently discovered it. I didn't get anything, I'm not really big on soul food personally, lol, I just watched her indulge!

She tricked me into going to the park with her! We went to the park on 116th, Morning Side Park. It is amazing park! That park changed my life! I mean, that has got to be the best park I've seen! That's one of the many thing's I'm going to miss about New York. I must say so. We fed the birds and everything and it was pretty cool.

We got back to the dorm and I looked up some material for fresh features. I was just looking for back up stories for the most part. I haven't worked on the website since the first week so this is a new thing for me almost, lol. It's going well so far.

We got back and I was helping out with the documentary. That's still an ongoing process, lol. It was a productive day! I love to ave productive days!


No comments:

Post a Comment