Sunday, July 22, 2012

New York City Day 43: Teleprompter playbacks Sunday lay backs

Today, we arrived at NBC at around 8:30 am. Pat Battle was there and a long time no see Ms. Terri Martin! Where she's been? Nobody knows! We truly love seeing Ms. Martin and Ms. Battle! Anyway, we were watching our footage of what we shot last week. As you can recall last week, we read off a teleprompter at NBC. It was a bit of a challenge for me, but I pulled it together.

When we were watching it today, I heard myself smacking, it was embarrassing and funny! I stammered over my words a lot and it was hard for me to pull it back together, but I did somehow. After we watched our live shots, we were awarded another day off! Thank the heavens!

Me being beautiful lol!
We went home and changed and me and some of the other girls decided to take a trip down Times Square to search for a Steak and Shake. Money is low for MOST of us so that seemed to be the cheapest yet ALMOST adventurous meal we could get on such a small budget. On our JOURNEY to find Steak and Shake, we heard what appeared to be a man smacking another man. Now, I heard two men arguing loudly, then I heard loud smacking. I turn only to see that a man is punching another man in the face. It sounded like smacking, but was far from it. It was a bloody scene. The young man was bleeding from the nose and mouth. He chased his attacker down and the attacker was ready to strike again. The attacker was holding what looked like a "Bike Rentals" sign. Maybe they had a money dispute, but we'll never know.

Afterwards, we went to Steak and Shake and took a picture in front of Bad Boy Entertainment Worldwide. It was locked so no one could get in, but it was pretty cool to actually see it. I remember as a kid, I would watch "MTV's Making the Band" and I remember members from the show had a hard time finding P. Diddy some cheesecake from Justins, that just so happens to be down the street from the building. Lol, it brought back memories and it was pretty great.

Afterwards, we decided to go to Coney Island again. This time, we wanted to truly get the feel of it and we got in the water (only with our legs and down) and we walked in the sand and things of that sort and it was pretty amazing. We really enjoyed ourselves. There were many beautiful sights and I enjoyed every minute of it. I would love to go there again and again and again! The boardwalk is just that amazing. We went home afterwards and worked on the documentary. Sigh......

No comments:

Post a Comment