Sunday, July 8, 2012

New York City Day 29: Nothing much

So today, I didn't really do much. After recuperating from last night's epicness, lol, a couple of us got together, ate some leftover cupcakes, shared memories and went our separate ways!

Aleisha and I went to the Marshalls and Duane Read and got a few thing's for our dorm room. After that, I returned to the dorm for a much needed shower, washed some clothes, cleaned my room and I did work.

I spoke with my old roommate not too long ago. The special thing about my relationship with her is, if we can't relate to on anything else in this world, we can relate to the talk about the entertainment industry and our careers. We both have brains and common sense and know how to use them. We're both very driven people. We're both supportive of each other's careers and endeavors and we're both on the same track in our lives. That say's a lot to me.  Everyone need's someone like her in their world if you ask me. She keep's me on my toes!

I was able to read a couple of thing's here and there. It really saddened me to hear that Usher's ex-stepson is brain dead. I mean, I can only imagine how Tameka (Usher's ex-wife and the young boy's mom) feel's. He's only 11 years old. When events like that take place it just really makes you appreciate life that much more. Anything can happen to anybody at the end of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment