Saturday, July 14, 2012

New York City Day 35: Exploring New York Pt II

Today was bitter sweet, I guess, lol. We were suppose to find stories and shoot it with cameras, but something went on with cameras where we weren't able to do that. Sooooooo, we had the day off!!! Aleisha, Demeshia, Lauren M. and I decided to go to Coney Island! It was a little bit more than amazing I must admit. Lauren F. is aaaaalways talking about it so we had to check it out!

As we were riding on the train, we saw the Statue of Liberty! It was amazing...from a distance. It was our first time actually seeing it since being here! I definitely want to go to see it on my next off day! So, we get to Coney Island and hit up Nathan's hot dog shack. It was pretty good. I wouldn't mind going back. Afterwards, we went to the boardwalk ( I THINK it was the first time I've been on an actual boardwalk...I THINK). I also THINK it was the same location where they shot a segment on "What would you do." I love that show!

We proceeded to walk around and really soak up the place. Alicia and I played in the sand and the water, lol. Then we went on to ride 3 rides for free. Saved 18 dollars! We checked out Times Square later on in the day. I, for one, can never get use to Times Square. I love it! I wouldn't mind going there by myself of with just one other person next time though, lol. Groups are not the best to travel with in Times Square because it get's pretty hectic! I just love to see the sights there and see the different types of people. It's all very exciting to me! Today was eventful and I enjoyed every moment of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment