Friday, July 6, 2012

New York City Day 27: Day off...who?

Well, today was an interesting day. I went to my internship and no one was there. Someone finally show's up and tell's us that we didn't need to come in today. Ok, thanks for the heads up, lol! I actually wasn't upset. I'm actually glad I was able to get up that early and not sleep my day away. So even though I was off, I wasn't technically off from doing work to say the least.

Me and Aleisha :-)
After finishing up some work for my internship, I was assigned to write a few thank you letters to some of the guest who spoke with us during these past could of weeks. It was interesting having to do that assignment because I was able to visually put down how each person has had an effect on me being here, because in some way, each person has. 

I also spent some short amount of time updating The Reid Groups twitter and Facebook account. People are funny. They asked me if I'm in a labor camp...I had to correct them and say BOOT camp...lol, you get more perks with a bootcamp I think. I don't know what tomorrow holds,  but Lord willing, it's Aleshia's birthday. She doesn't know it yet, but we're kinda planning a surprise party of her. It's going to be great to see the look on her face. Oh how I LOVE SURPRISES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment