Monday, July 16, 2012

New York City Day 37: Casual Monday

Today came and went. Nothing really stood out about today. I went to my internship and left a little before 5pm. Cool news, msnbc.com will now become NBCnews.com! There was a mini celebration outside theGrio walls for that. After my internship, I came back to the dorm. I was getting some reading in while here. I was also preparing myself for Joyner Wednesday. I've decided that I'm not going to sleep Tuesday. I'm going to stay up until Joyner get's here and after Joyner, I'm out like a dirty rag! I really wish I could speak more about today, but there really isn't much to say unfortunately. One thing I will say though, is that new opportunities ALWAYS present themselves EVERYDAY. EVERYDAY there is an opportunity to do something different and better than the day before. There's always a window to make better decisions. Alway's. Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment