Sunday, July 8, 2012

New York City Day 28: 1 of the best day's ever

Yesterday was probably ONE OF the yes day's I've had here thus far. All I'll say is that I'm glad the I can wake up at 6 o'clock in the morning and live to tell the story, lol.

We met back up with Ms. Battle, wonderful soul she is, and talked about and watched previous live shot's we did. I really like her. She's sooooo supportive and helpful and so many more thing's! We did our live shot at Union Square Park and were talking about it's Green market. This one was a little challenging for me to do. I guess because I was trying to remember so much info and I wasn't flowing.

After that, it was Aleisha's birthday and we threw her a surprise party at a nice restaurant called Katra Lounge. Now, the area we were in didn't look safe, friendly or live, but one we got there, everything changed! I guess you really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover!

Unforfunately, once me, Aleisha and Briana were about to walk to the door, Ms. Reid stepped out and we saw her with Juniors bags, so to me, the surprise was kind of ruined! lol, the girl's didn't tell us to gold off or anything like that! But it was cool.

We really enjoyed ourselves. Ms. Martin came, along with some of Ms. Reid's friends, whom we've met before. We ate some DIFFERENT and DELICIOUS food. The almond fried chicken was a little bit more than amazing to say the least. After food, we went downstairs and danced the night away to say the least. then we came upstairs and ate some cheesecake and danced the night away upstairs, THEN we went back down stairs and danced the night away. After it was all said and done, EVERYBODY was DRENCHED in sweat! I mean, sweat flung off of people, lol, it was crazy, but all in all, I'm glad Aleisha enjoyed herself...we all did!

No comments:

Post a Comment